Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Know yourself (Google)

KNOW YOURSELF



“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
                                                                    - Aristotle



life inspirational


One has to know himself first for better living. Why? Why we need to know our self first?
We all know that man is a social animal, the only thing which shows us apart from animal is our sixth sense, other than that that he is simply a animal. Man, we, our thinking, conclusions and decisions about to take or already taken are based on our social environment basically where we are from. 
If you are surrounded by good peoples its obvious that you think that all persons in this world are good and your actions will be based on that and if you are constantly going thru the bad or negative situations its very difficult to retain a good attitude. We are pure when we born and its difficult to retain that purity, This society and environment where we are surrounded made us contaminated. 
It filled our mind with bad conclusions poor decisions, if we are surrounded by better environment its not an issue but if we are from negative environment then it leads to the purpose of knowing yourself first.

At present you may be a average earning person, or a businessman, a mom, a caterer or a sweeper, whomever you might be, the first think what we have to do is knowing our self first. Knowing yourself means knowing your character, knowing your personality your positive and negative points. For this we shall go thru a simple below exercise. Before that you have to be ego less and empty your mind.


life inspirational

I ask you to have a brief recap of your past life from your childhood as you remember. You have to start from that point where you remember it may be at the age of 4, or 3 Or even 2. You just start to rewind your past childhood and end up to till date. It may take 2 Or 3 days to gather your memories, OK take your own time but don’t neglect it, it helps us to come to an idea of who you are and what you have to do it further. After you gone thru,

I request you to answer the below simple questions

What is my name ?
What is my education ?
What is my occupation ?


Above are some basic questions which helps you to know about yourself, and you can ask yourself n number of questions to come to know about yourself (e.g. Like. How was my memory power? How i was in studies? How was i in implementing a plan? Am i a ethical good person? What is my conclusion about ethics this society and life etc..,)
After you gone thru those questions now you come to a conclusions about yourself, please right about yourself whatever you found about you. And in the end mention your positive points and negative points.


Below is an small example
I am Tod. I have completed my engineering now I am searching for a good job. Basically I am a honest good person i don’t tell lie, i obey rules of society, i like to be alone. I hate to do exercises hate to wake up early morning, I like friendships and maintain relationships. I like to eat junk foods and spicy non veg foods. I feel good when i read self help books. I bored of watching TV. I like girls. I like my mom dad and bro. I like travelling alone and i am good at catering. I don’t have patience i get angry immediately when some provoke me. I am shy and I am lazy. For me its difficult to implement as i planned. I am good at math’s and poor in languages subject, i like dogs, i speak less and so on..,


life inspirational

Now Answer below questions


How is my attitude?
What are my positive pluspoints?
What are my negative points to be changed?
What is my last decision about my life, which i cant able to attain? ( It may be like, i decided to spend time with my kid/ to start business/ should not fight with my wife/ to raise income. Etc..,)
Why i cant able to attain my wish ( it may be like due to laziness, busy with other works etc..)


By exploring as above we will come to knew well about us, which helps us to understand our self first.



life inspirational

Read "Erasing Impressions"

No comments:

Post a Comment